Are These Your Lift Table Challenges?
- Coordinated lifting to keep the table level regardless of load distribution
- Forces over 1000 lbs limit options to costly and complex hydraulic systems
- Hydraulic systems require load cells, an expensive infrastructure, integration and programming challenges
The Kyntronics Answer
- Our standard Electro-hydraulic Actuators handle up to 20,000 lbf each
- No brake required, plus force or load feedback can be built into the EHA
- Coordinated, synchronized lifting—provided with fieldbus and pre-programmed so they are ready to use
Working with Kyntronics Is Easy
Our actuation systems range from simple single-axis applications to multiple-axis, synchronized systems, making them ideal for lift tables, large load single lifts or similar. Please contact us below to explore how we can tailor an actuation solution for you today.
- Engineered to fit your specifications
- Designs are simple, compact, powerful and precise
- Achieve smooth, quiet operation
- AS9100C, ISO9001 Certified
- Lean Six Sigma World Class Operation
- 'Hands On' Management Philosophy
I could not imagine having anyone as a better partner than Kyntronics.
- Paul Ewing, CEO of Halley Orthopedics