Kyntronics SMART Hydraulic Actuators are ideal for a multitude of Metals and Metal Fabrication applications where high force and precision control of position speed and force are required.
Metals and Metal Fabrication Applications
Kyntronics SMART Hydraulics actuators can be used for metals and metal fabrication applications including:
- Sheet Metal Forming: Clamp, Punch, Pierce Read Success Story >>
- Metal forming presses
- Inserting and Crimping Presses
- Servo Presses
- Forging presses
- Workholding / clamping Read Success Story >>
- Punching and piercing machines
- Warehouse Material Handling AGV Read Success Story >>
- Tube / pipe packagers and bundlers
- Press brakes
- Friction welding presses
- Special Machines / Automation
Products – SMART Hydraulic Actuators (SHA); S-series, E-series, H-series.
Kyntronics Actuator Benefits for Metals and Metal Fabrication Applications:
- High force in a compact package. Up to 170,000 LBs force (755kN)
- All-In-One solution, eliminates the need for hydraulic infrastructure, reducing cost and maintenance
- Servo precision control of position, speed and force, high-speed, smooth motion
- Power On-demand, energy efficient
- Rugged design, very reliable
- Programmable & Flexible
- Quiet operation
- Field Bus compatible control interface
- Multi-axis synchronization
Technical Documents and Bulletins
- Catalog - SMART Hydraulic Actuator Brochure
- Catalog - High Speed / High Force Brochure
- Application Success Note - Wire Forming Machine Upgrade
Do you have questions or need assistance with selecting or engineering an actuation system for your motion control or moving applications?
Contact us online or call 440-220-5990.