Turn-Key Customization for OEMs – Reduce Cost and Gain a Competitive Edge
Kyntronics specializes in partnering with OEMs to solve their actuation problems in an innovative, cost-effective way.
Customized actuation systems offering:
- Physical changes to actuator housings to solve mechanical interference or environmental requirements
- Customized OEM products including new SKUs with optimal speeds, force output, extension lengths and more
- Network interfaces for control sequencing and communication interfaces including CanBus, ModBus, Ethernet and Kyntronics' own adaptation of Power Line Communications
- Combining the actuator, electronics and software into an integrated package saving space and reducing cost
I could not imagine having anyone as a better partner than Kyntronics.
- Paul Ewing, CEO of Halley Orthopedics
At Kyntronics, we are small enough to be nimble and react to OEMs' needs, yet large enough to be a reliable, low-risk partner for larger OEMs. We offer a range of modular actuation "building blocks" that can be adapted to meet a wide range of OEM requirements. Plus, our complete engineering skill set includes mechanical, hydraulic, electrical and software engineers that work directly with OEMs' engineering teams to arrive at the optimal motion control package.
Kyntronics' process for creating customized actuation systems that suit OEMs' specifications begins with listening to an OEM's needs and recommending solutions that address their requirements. Kyntronics then provides prototypes or first-piece production articles, testing and validation is performed, and Kyntronics then transitions the design into production.