Step I: Review with Technical Support
Before requesting an RMA number, please review with our Technical Support to assist with determining if a resolution is possible prior to returning the product.
Step II: Complete RMA Request Form
* Please Note: All fields must be completed prior to issuance of an RMA number, if you do not know the answer, please fill in with "N/A."
Step III: Obtaining an RMA Number
- Following discussion with Kyntronics technical support and the determination is to proceed with the RMA process, complete the RMA request form
- Kyntronics will issue an RMA number which will be used for the remainder of the process.
Step IV: Warranty / Non-Warranty Returns – PO issuance
- Ship the product to Kyntronics. Make sure the RMA number is noted on the outside of the shipping container, and include the RMA Request form with the paperwork that accompanies the return shipment.
- Upon receipt of the returned goods, Kyntronics will assess the cost of repairs and issue a warranty determination.
- Non-warranty repairs will require a Purchase Order prior to any work being performed on the returned product. An estimate for the cost of the repair will be provided. Note that the final repair cost could be different from the estimated cost.
- Upon receipt of the Purchase Order, a return delivery estimate will be provided.
Regarding any Kyntronics products returned for service, Kyntronics will not reinstall customer-added components. Kyntronics assumes responsibility to repair/rebuild Kyntronics units with original Kyntronics-supplied components only and will not re-install customer added parts and/or accessories upon completion of the repair. Any customer-added components will be returned to the customer as loose items with the repaired unit.